OmniLOG 90200 – Radial Isotropic Antenna 700 MHz – 2.5 GHz
The OmniLOG90200 Radial Isotropic Antenna is specially developed for a quasi-isotropic (radial isotropic) measurement in the cellular, GSM and 2.4GHz frequency ranges. But even though the OmniLOG90200 published frequency range is 700MHz to 2.5GHz, it has excellent signal gain far below and above these specifications, making it a perfect addition to our line of RF Spectrum Analyzers.
Compared to our HyperLOG or other LOG Periodic antennas, the OmniLOG antenna offers the possibility for direct, radial measurement of field strength without the need to move the antenna to the source. The OmniLOG Antenna connection is a high-grade SMA connector with a 360 degree swivel.
- Design: Omni-Directional
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Frequency Range: 700MHz – 2.5GHz
- VSWR (typ): < 3:1
- RF-connection: 90° knuckle base with SMA (male) connector
- Temperature Range: – 20°C to +70°C
- Shock: 40G at 10msek
- Thermal Shock:- 20°C to +70°C:10 cycles
- Dimensions (L/W): 210 x 20 mm
- Weight: 70 gr
- Warranty: 10 years