Magnetic Tracking Antenna and Field Strength Test Antenna Aaronia MDF 560 (500kHz – 60MHz)
• Frequency range: 500kHz – 60MHz (1MHz – 40MHz with max. +/- 0,3dB deviation)
• High conversion accuracy allows precise field strength measurements
• Perfect for magnetic field direction finding in combination with Spectrum Analyzers
• Compact Design and low weight
• Can be used with any Spectrum Analyzer or Oscilloscope
• Max. input level: 5W (usable as transmitting antenna)
• Conversion factor: 1 (0 dB A/m is 0dBm)
• Impedance: 50 Ohm
• RF connection: SMA (female)
• Temperature range: – 40°C to +60°C
• Dimensions (L/W/D): 180 x 180 x 50 mm
• Weight: 180g
• Incl. Pistol grip with mini tripod function
Magnetic Field Tracking Antenna Aaronia MDF 560
The Aaronia MDF 560 is a broadband magnetic field tracking antenna, suitable for signal tracking and field strength measurements.
The special conversion factor of the MDF, in conjunction with a Power Meter showing dBm values, gives a direct dBA/m display with correct sign (power meter function).
Thanks to the high directionality of the antenna, the MDF is ideally suited for signal direction finding.
|Gain (max.)||-60 dBi|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Frequency range||500kHz – 60MHz|
|RF connection||SMA (optional N via Adapter)|
|Included with delivery||MDF 560 Antenna, Pistol Grip with mini Tripod function|