MagnoShield is a magnetic field shielding foil for screening and shielding any static or alternating magnetic field. The tin-like material is very thin, easy to cut and to handle, and it’s highly flexible, sturdy, frost proof, rot proof and noncorrosive.
MagnoShield FLEX magnetic field shielding has been developed especially for shielding alternating magnetic fields caused by cables, transformers, generators, traction power, power distribution boxes, high voltage lines, electronic circuits etc., up to 30MHz. Additional applications include shielding from permanent DC magnetic fields like earth magnetic fields, magnets, etc. MagnoShield FLEX+ is a self-adhesive version of the EMI magnetic shielding foil MagnoShield. Also very thin and easy to cut and handle, it is perfect for constructing shielded boxes, etc.
MagnoShield FLEX allows shielding of electronic circuitry, appliances and their chassis against magnetic interference even in highly sensible areas such as control centers, etc. Magnetic shielding performance can be optimized by applying several layers of the product.
- Shielding: Magnetic fields
- Frequency range: DC to 30MHz
- Damping factor: 5-7
- Saturation flux density: 0.8T
- Screening material: Nickel/iron alloy, so-called Mu metal, isotrope
- Carrier material: Nickel/iron alloy,so-called Mu metal, isotrope
- Color: silver
- Weight: approx. 1.1kg/m2
- Can be easily cut with a knife or scissors
- High damping at any magnetic field
- Even screens static magnetic fields like magnets
- Rot and frost proof
- Paintable and antistatic