Second to none, the Aaronia USA series of broadband antennas offers unprecedented quality in design and performance, at a fraction of the cost of most competitors. The Aaronia USA line of precision broadband antenna upholds the highest industry standards, with added durability and lightweight portability for any test and measurement applications. Our full line of broadband antennas includes six variations: log periodic (LPDA) antennas, biconical radial isotropic antennas, radial isotropic omni-directional antennas, magnetic field tracking antennas, broadband horn antennas, and 3D RF tracking antennas. With over 40 models of RF- and EMF-optimized antennas to choose from, they are the ideal answer for precise broad frequency range applications, including laboratory test and measurement, data linking, compliance testing, mobile measurements, directional signal tracking, and more. Call an AaroniaUSA Applications Specialist today at 214-935-9800 to determine which precision broadband antenna is appropriate for your test and measurement application, or click- below to request a custom quote.
In addition to our full line of precision broadband antenna, AaroniaUSA also offers the revolutionary IsoLOG 3D tracking antenna and Drone Detector System. The IsoLOG 3D tracks RF positioning in three dimensions through a high-density, customizable sector array. Between eight and thirty six antennas (for horizontal and vertical polarization) can be integrated, with several specialized low frequency antennas available to extend the published frequency range (X – X) down to 9 kHz. In total, up to 52 independent antennas can be equipped, to maximize 3D tracking abilities. A complete Drone Detector kit is also available, which includes an IsoLOG 3D antenna and a real time spectrum analyzer (the V6 XFR PRO outdoor spectrum analyzer), working in conjunction with real time spectrum -analyzer software to track, monitor, record, and stream UAV positioning. Contact AaroniaUSA today for a customized Drone Detector quote by clicking below.
HyperLOG RF and EMI Log Periodic Broadband Antennas (20 MHz – 35 GHz)
AaroniaUSA offers over 20 varieties of lightweight, portable Log Periodic Antennas for directional RF and EMF analysis applications. The HyperLOG series of affordable log-periodic dipole array (LPDA) antennas are perfect for interference and signal source tracking, site survey, and most general RF and EMC analysis applications. Each model offered is optimized for a specific frequency range, and additional optional upgrades including Active pre-amplifiers and laser scope sights are also available, to customize your LP antenna to meet your specific directional antenna requirements.
BicoLOG Biconical Broadband Antenna (20 MHz – 8 GHz)
OmniLOG Omni-Directional Radial Isotropic Broadband Antenna (300 MHz – 8 GHz)
The OmniLOG series of omni-directional radial isotropic broadband antennas includes three models covering the 300 MHz – 8 GHz frequency range. Each broadband antenna includes a high-quality SMA connector with 360-degree swivel capability, allowing these omni-directional antennas to be used directly with any Aaronia USA handheld spectrum analyzer (or any SMA-compatible spectrum analyzer) without having to move the antenna to the signal source.
MagnoTracker and MDF Magnetic Field Tracking Broadband Antennas (1 Hz – 400 MHz)
MDF Magnetic Field Tracking Antennas
Available in 5 models, the Aaronia USA MDF Magnetic Field Tracking broadband antennas are available in both passive and active (Active X pre-amplifier) versions in various optimized frequency ranges from 9KHz – 400 MHz. These antennas offer directional signal detection with high gain, to sniff out even the weakest of signals. Used in conjunction with a power meter displaying dBm values, the MDF series offers dBA/m measurements with the correct sign.
LF and ELF MagnoTracker Antennas
Available in two models in frequency ranges from 1 Hz to 1 MHz, the LF and ELF MagnoTracker antennas are ideal for precision broadband magnetic field directional tracking. Each broadband antenna offers a 4-position adjustment switch (with four range options from 1x to 1000x), as well as a fine-pitch adjustment switch (from 1-16 Range), and a built in 25dB preamplifier, allowing for precise, high-gain measurements and frequency selections. Purchase includes water-tight transport case.
PowerLOG Broadband Horn Antenna (700 MHz – 40 GHz)
- Three models available: The PowerLOG 10800 (1GHz – 8GHz) , PowerLOG 70180 (700MHz – 18GHz), and the PowerLOG 40400 (4GHz – 40GHz).
- This series of horn antenna offers up to 500W (peak) maximum transmission power, with very high gain and high precision.
- Broadband Horn Antennas are ideal for EMC immunity test measurements, or any general EMC measurement application with high field strength.
- PowerLOG horn antenna models are very lightweight and durable, making them suitable for both field test and laboratory test applications.
IsoLOG 3D RF Tracking Antenna and Drone Detector System (9 kHz – 40 GHz)
- The IsoLOG 3D is the world’s first 9kHz to 40GHz 3D Tracking Antenna, allowing RF analysis in three dimensions with the 3D isotropic antenna and an array of multiple LPDA antennas.
- The 3D RF antenna offers extremely fast tracking speed (up to 1µS) and unbeatable precision and accuracy.
- The Drone Detector System offers the IsoLOG 3D RF tracking antenna in conjunction with a lightning-fast Real Time Spectrum Analyzer, allowing you to identify and deflect UAVs from any distance and direction.
- Drone Detector Systems are fully customizable, relatively compact, weatherproof for use in harsh outdoor environments, and completely portable, making them suitable for countless applications including military and TCSM, defense and security, and air traffic control.