Our line of real time spectrum analyzers offers four variations: lightweight Handheld Real Time Spectrum Analyzers, USB Real Time Spectrum Analyzers, Rack-Mount Remote Real Time Spectrum Analyzers, and specialty Military-Grade PC-Integrated Real Time Spectrum Analyzers for rugged outdoor use. Each variation offers its own unique combination of world class features. AaroniaUSA Applications Specialists are standing by to advise on which version is best for your unique RF test and measurement circumstance. Contact us now at 864-885-0700 or click below for a custom quote.
Handheld Real Time Spectrum Analyzers
- Lightweight and durable for any on-the-go analysis application.
- Models with optimized frequency ranges from 9 kHz to 20 GHz, with upgrades for extension to 40 GHz.
- Available with locking frames to clip to utility belts, ladders, etc.
- Use as a stand-alone handheld unit with touchscreen LCD interface, or with the RTSA Suite PC software for full-featured spectrum analysis (3D signal mapping, adaptive sweep, dynamic sweep and compression, IQ data file import).
USB Real Time Spectrum Analyzers
- Durable milled aluminum housing is compact for easy transportation and small enough to store right on your desk.
- Purchase includes a water-tight and shock-proof transport case for maximum protection during travel and transport.
- Includes a precision broadband radial isotropic antenna, the OmniLOG 70600, USB cable, and AC adapter.
- Pre-installed 20 dB low noise internal pre-amp helps sniff out weak signals in even the most congested environments.
Rack Mount Remote Control Real Time Spectrum Analyzers
- Standard 19” single rack-mount unit to be controlled remotely by USB or Ethernet connection to PC.
- Optional EMC Monitoring Software available for remote network control and remote data acquisition.
- Available in wideband frequency ranges from 1Hz up to 20GHz, capable of 20 GHz scans in less than 10 mS.
- Up to 24 TB internal storage for extended data logging, and the logging software is compatible with Mac, PC, and Linux.
Military Grade PC-Integrated Real Time Spectrum Analyzers
- Full-featured real time spectrum analyzer integrated into an armored Intel i7 laptop computer designed with technical counter surveillance measures (TCSM) in mind.
- Waterproof with sealed connectors and caps, for use in extreme weather conditions, including harsh cold, high heat, and high humidity.
- Includes built-in GPS tracking system, extended 8700 mAh battery, and up to 8TB of internal storage.
- Tested in accordance with MIL-STD-810G, IP65, and MIL-STD-461F.