Aaronia USA external low noise preamplifiers (LNA) and battery-powered RF signal generators offer an unprecedented mix of performance, design and functions, in a surprisingly affordable price category. Our full line of low noise preamplifier models offers between 15 dB and 40db of RF signal gain, with frequency ranges spanning DC up to 20GHz and everything in between. This line of broadband antenna preamplifier offers world-class features including user-controlled bypass mode, ultra-wideband frequency ranges, and extended battery lives. Each model features an internal battery, AC adapter, and a 10 year limited manufacturer’s warranty. Click here to view and compare specifications for all AaroniaUSA low noise antenna preamplifier models.
- High Gain Low Noise Preamplifier (up to 40 dB, from 1 kHz – 20 GHz)
- High Gain Low Frequency LNA (up to 35 dB, from 1 Hz – 50 MHz)
- LNA with Bypass Function (up to 22 dB, from 100 MHz – 6 GHz)
- Ultra-Wideband Low Noise Preamp (up to 15 dB, from DC – 20 GHz)
- Extended Battery Preamplifier (up to 30 dB, from 9 kHz – 10 GHz)
Our full line of RF signal generators also come in various models covering 20MHz to 6GHz, with outstanding frequency accuracy, high output, and high dynamic range. Each portable RF signal generator model is battery-powered for hours of untethered use, or able to be used with the included adapter.
For more information about Aaronia USA LNA and portable RF Signal Generator lines, please call us now at 214-935-9800 or click below to request a custom quote.
High Gain 40 dB Antenna Preamplifier LNA
- Two models of high gain LNA available: UBBV1 (1 MHz – 1 GHz) and UBBV2 (1 kHz – 10 GHz), both offering up to 40 dB signal gain.
- LNA includes internal re-chargeable LiPO battery and AC power adapter (for portable or bench-top use), as well as a lightweight foam-lined aluminum carrying case.
- Ideal for EMC and Pre-compliance testing applications.
- High quality SMA connector allows this line of antenna preamp to interface directly with Aaronia USA Spectran spectrum analyzers, as well as compatibility with any brand of spectrum analyzer.
35 dB Low Frequency Low Noise Preamp (LNA)
- Two models of low frequency LNA available: UBBV NF-25 (1 Hz – 50 MHz, 25 dB gain) and UBBV NF-35 (1 Hz – 30 MHz, 35 dB gain).
- Offers extremely high compression point of almost 100 milliwatts, making these LNA functional even with the smallest micro-transmitters.
- Low frequency antenna preamplifier offers high impedance input, and can be used with transducers as well as regular 50 ohm devices.
- Purchase includes AC power adapter, internal rechargeable battery, and lightweight aluminum carrying case.
Low Noise Antenna Preamp with Bypass Mode
- One model available, the UBBV 1060 BPA, offers up to 23 dB gain in frequency ranges from 100 MHz up to 6 GHz.
- This model includes the user-controlled Bypass Mode switch, allowing the LNA to handle both high and low signals (strong signals can bypass the low-noise amplification).
- Included SMA connection allows this bypass LNA to work directly with any Aaronia USA spectrum analyzer.
- Includes internal battery (3-4 hour run time), AC adapter, and a compact foam-lined carrying case.
Ultra-Wideband Low Noise Preamp (DC - 20 GHz)
- One model, the UBBV DC20, offers up to 15 dB signal amplification in ultra-wideband frequency range from DC to 20GHz.
- Features revolutionary microchip technology – allowing precise signal amplification in ultra-wide frequency ranges.
- Mounts directly to Aaronia USA spectrum analyzers with high-quality SMA connector; compatible with any brand of spectrum analyzer.
- LNA models include internal battery, external AC adapter charger, and lightweight aluminum transport case.
Extended Battery Low Noise Preamp (9kHz - 10GHz)
- One LNA model, the UBBV 910, offers high gain up to 30 dB, in frequency ranges from 9kHz – 10GHz.
- Newly designed microchip technology allows precise, high gain in very wide broadband frequency ranges.
- This antenna preamp model includes an extended internal battery that allows up to 24 hours of run-time (compared to 3-4 hours for other Aaronia USA LNA models)
- Ideal for general test and measurement applications, sniffing out weak signals in broad frequency bands, and extended signal logging.
Portable RF Signal Generator
- Portable battery powered signal generators are compact and durable, with 4 hours battery run time for on-the-go use.
- Two battery powered rf signal generator (BPSG) models are available: the BPSG4 (35 MHz – 4.4 GHz) and the BPSG6 (23 MHz – 6 GHz).
- Software features real time remote control capability, with fully customizable user interface.
- On-board CPU allows self-running profiles – just set up your portable signal generator, and let it do all the work!