AaroniaUSA Handheld Spectrum Analyzers offer an affordable, professional-grade alternative to the outdated box-style spectrum analyzers offered by overpriced competitors. These sleek, lightweight, portable units are full-featured spectrum analyzers right in the palm of your hands. Handheld spectrum analyzers are ideal for anyone performing RF and EMF test and measurement on the go, including interference tracking, site survey, compliance testing, and wireless installation. All models of AaroniaUSA handheld spectrum analyzers are usable as standalone handheld units, or in conjunction with our spectrum analyzer software versions. Visit our YouTube Channel for more video demonstration of our handheld analyzers.
Our line of handheld spectrum analyzers includes four variations: Handheld RF Spectrum Analyzers with frequency ranges in the UHF and VHF bands, Handheld EMF Spectrum Analyzers with frequency ranges in the VLF and ULF bands, and bundled kits that include both RF and EMF handheld spectrum analyzers for ultra-wideband coverage. Each handheld spectrum analyzer version includes a lightweight aluminum carrying case, 6 foot USB cable, miniature tripod stand / handheld pistol grip, AC power adapter, internal battery, and a flash drive containing manuals and PC software. Handheld spectrum analyzers are customizable, with various optional upgrades and accessories available. Our team of knowledgeable Applications Specialists can help you determine which spectrum analyzer is ideal for your application. Click below to submit a request for custom quote, or call 214-935-9800 now!
Handheld RF Spectrum Analyzers, from 1 MHz to 9.4 GHz
- Very lightweight but extremely durable; designed for field use, interference tracking, and site survey.
- Available in optimized frequency ranges, HF 4000 Series (100 MHz – 6 GHz) and HF 6000 Series (1 MHz – 9.4 GHz).
- Handheld RF Spectrum Analyzers are sold in complete kits, including HyperLOG Log Periodic Antenna, rubber rod omni-directional antenna, miniature pistol grip / tripod stand, 6 foot USB cable, SMA-SMA adapter, AC power adapter, and PC software, all packed in a lightweight aluminum carrying case.
- Optional upgrades and accessories are available, including external pre-amplifiers, extended internal batteries, internal memory expansions, and frequency range extensions.
Handheld EMF Spectrum Analyzers, from 1 Hz to 30 MHz
- Available in multiple frequency ranges, the most popular versions being NF 3020 (10 Hz – 400 kHz) and NF 5035 (1 Hz – 1 MHz).
- Numerous optional upgrades and accessories are available, including 30 MHz frequency range extensions, 3D Static / Geomagnetic sensors, external 35 dB pre amps, and manufacturer’s lab calibration certificates.
- Use as as a standalone handheld spectrum analyzer, with controls and displays directly on the unit, or perform complex spectrum analysis with the included PC spectrum analyzer software and extended logging capabilities.
- Purchase includes handheld analyzer, 6 foot USB cable, AC adapter, mini pistol grip / tripod stand, and carrying case.
Bundled Handheld Spectrum Analyzer Kits, covering 1 Hz to 9.4 GHz
- Six customizable kits are available, with optimized frequency ranges between 1 Hz and 9.4 GHz; each kit contains one handheld RF analyzer and one handheld EMF analyzer.
- Pro Bundles include 2 handheld analyzers, 1 log periodic antenna, 1 rubber rod antenna, SMA adapter, AC power adapter, USB cable, and PC software, in one convenient carrying case.
- EMC Bundles include 2 handheld analyzers, 1 HyperLOG LPDA antenna, 1 rubber rod antenna, SMA adapter, AC power adapter, USB cable, and PC software in one carrying case; these bundles also include probe sets, pre-amplifiers, and specialized Biconical antennas designed specifically for EMI hunting applications.
Support and Download Materials
Aaronia Spectran Analyzer Awards