Aaronia presents the SPECTRAN V6 MIL PRO, a high-end outdoor real-time spectrum analyzer capable of capturing, analyzing, storing and replaying even the shortest signal transmissions.
The SPECTRAN V6 MIL PRO laptop combines a high-performance, extremely shock-resistant outdoor laptop and a high-end spectrum analyzer in one compact device that has been independently certified to MIL-STD-810G, IP65 and MIL-STD-461F standards.
With the integrated SPECTRAN V6 spectrum analyzer, you can meet any challenge. Be it frequency monitoring or interference detection, as well as on-site RF and microwave measurements, mobile real-time EMC testing or Wi-Fi and wireless network measurements, the SPECTRAN V6 is the ideal spectrum analyzer for reliable and fast measurement and detailed analysis.
The extreme speed predestines the device as a surveillance measurement receiver, as it is able to detect any kind of bug / hidden camera / RF transmitter etc.
The intuitive RTSA Suite PRO software is designed to detect unknown and illegal signal transmissions in a wide range of frequencies. With a recording duration limited only by the storage medium (4 TB, expandable to 8 TB), the V6 MIL PRO allows real-time measurement data to be stored over a period of several hours. With the help of “smart buffering”, old data can be automatically overwritten again, thus enabling a virtually unlimited recording duration. The recorded data can be reloaded and played back at will. In addition, the V6 MIL PRO has a vector signal generator with 120MHz gapless Tx output.
The numerous capabilities and features in the RTSA-Suite PRO spectrum analysis software allow detailed analysis of real-time measurement data and recorded data, such as a 3D spectrogram that displays signals in a whole new way, like you have never seen before.
• Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM)
• Government sweep teams for internal and external security
• Security surveys to detect and prevent eavesdropping
• RF environment monitoring and interference management
• Monitoring all incoming and outgoing signals from military bases
• Radio monitoring and enforcement
• Maintenance, installation and repair both in the factory and on-site
• VIP monitoring
• Conference monitoring
• EMC / EMI testing
• Detection of weak signals masked by stronger signals
• Detection of rare, short duration events
• and much more…