AaroniaUSA USB Spectrum Analyzers (referred to as X-Version throughout our brochures and product line) are durable and compact, housed in a lightweight milled aluminum case with internal RF shielding. Each USB spectrum analyzer is sold as a complete kit with an omnidirectional antenna, 6 foot USB cable, installed internal battery, AC adapter/charger, flash drive containing manuals and PC spectrum analyzer software, and a foam-lined carrying case. These small but powerful USB spectrum analyzers are ideal for bench top or desktop use in a lab or compliance testing environment, offering full featured spectrum analysis through an easy-to-use and customizable software interface. The lightweight convenience and powerful user interface makes the AaroniaUSA line of USB spectrum analyzers deal for limits and exposure testing, pre-compliance testing, or any general spectrum analysis application.
We offer three variations of USB spectrum analyzer: USB RF Spectrum Analyzers, USB EMF Spectrum Analyzers, and USB Real Time Spectrum Analyzers. Each variation offers models in different frequency ranges, making it easy to select the best model to suit your USB spectrum analyzer needs. Call our team of Applications Specialists now at 864-885-0700 to discuss which USB spectrum analyzer is right for you, or click below to request a custom quote!
USB RF Spectrum Analyzers, from 1 MHz to 9.4 GHz
- Available in three optimized frequency ranges: HF 6065X (10 MHz – 6 GHz), HF 6085X (10 MHz – 8 GHz) and HF 60105X (1 MHz – 9.4 GHz).
- Purchase includes USB cable, AC adapter, and PC software, in a lightweight aluminum carrying case.
- Optional upgrades are available, including a 9 kHz frequency extension option, 8 or 10 GHz Peak Power Detector options, Audio Tracker / Bug Sniffer, and internal preamplifiers.
USB EMF Spectrum Analyzers, from 1 Hz to 30 MHz
- One model available, the NF 5035X with an optimized frequency range from 1 Hz to 1 MHz, with optional frequency extension upgrades up to 30 MHz.
- Purchase includes the OmniLOG 90200 omnidirectional radial isotropic antenna, USB cable, AC adapter, and PC software, in a foam lined aluminum carrying case.
- Additional upgrades are available, including 3D Static Magnetic Sensor, frequency range extensions, and 1MB internal memory expansion options.
USB Real Time Spectrum Analyzers, from 9 kHz to 20 GHz
- One wideband model available, with frequency range from 9 kHz – 20 GHz.
- Offers real time bandwidth of 80 MHz or 160 MHz, and includes pre-installed 20 dB internal preamp.
- Purchase includes the OmniLOG 70600 omnidirectional radial isotropic antenna, USB cable, AC adapter, optional rechargeable extended 8000 mAh battery, and a watertight shock-proof carrying case.