AaroniaUSA Rack Mount Spectrum Analyzers (remote-controlled rack-mount spectrum analyzers) are designed to fit a standard 19” single rack for remote spectrum analysis access. With multiple optimized frequency ranges available, remote spectrum analyzers mount directly to your rack and allow you full-featured spectrum analysis from your own PC with included spectrum analyzer software. Each rack mount spectrum analyzer is equipped with internal memory storage, and the optional EMC Monitoring Software allows for remote network control and remote data acquisition. Our full line of remote spectrum analyzers includes three variations: rack mount RF spectrum analyzers, rack mount EMF spectrum analyzers, and rack mount real time spectrum analyzers. These remote analyzers are ideal for compliance testing, interference detection, exposure limits testing, or any general spectrum analysis application. Visit our YouTube Channel for video demonstrations of our PC-based remote analyzers and spectrum analyzer software.
The XFR Series of military-grade outdoor PC Spectrum Analyzer offers two models of full-featured spectrum analyzers integrated into an armored, weatherproof portable laptop computer. Each XFR outdoor PC-based spectrum analyzer is equipped with internal GPS, massive amounts of internal memory for large data logging files, and a customizable spectrum analyzer software interface. There are two versions of outdoor spectrum analyzer available, the XFR Pro (1 MHz – 9.4 GHz) or the XFR Pro V5 (1 Hz – 20 GHz). Both models have been independently tested in compliance with MIL -STD- 810G, IP65, and MIL -STD- 461F.
For more information on whether a remote controlled spectrum analyzer or a computer-integrated outdoor spectrum analyzer is right for you application, call our team of Applications Specialists at 864-885-0700 now! Or click below to send us a message with more information about your application, and request a custom quote.
Rack Mount Spectrum Analyzer and Rack Mount Real Time Spectrum Analyzer (RTSA)
- All RSA (Remote Spectrum Analyzer) models fit a standard 19″ single rack, for easy remote-controlled logging and analysis.
- Three real time spectrum analyzer models available: RTSA RSA80120 (9 kHz- 12 GHz), RTSA RSA80160 (9 kHz – 16 GHz), and RTSA RSA80200 (9 kHz – 20 GHz).
- Two RF spectrum analyzer models available: RSA 6000 (10 MHz – 6 GHz) and RSA9000 (1 MHz – 9.4 GHz).
- One EMF spectrum analyzer model: RSA5000 (1 Hz – 1 MHz), with optional frequency range extensions available up to 30 MHz.
- Includes spectrum analyzer software for PC, Mac, and Linux, and an internal 15 dB preamplifier (most models).
- Real time models (RTSA) capable of 20GHz scans in less than 10 mS, making them the World’s Fastest Remote Controlled USB Spectrum Analyzer.
Military Grade PC-Based Spectrum Analyzer
- Two models available: The XFR PRO V5 Real Time PC Spectrum Analyzer (1 Hz – 20 GHz), and the XFR PRO V4 FFT PC Spectrum Analyzer (1 MHz – 9.4 GHz).
- Full-featured spectrum analyzer and spectrum analyzer software, integrated into an armored, sealed, and weather-proofed Intel i7 laptop computer.
- Ideal for technical counter surveillance measure (TCSM) applications, or outdoor spectrum analyzer applications involving extreme weather conditions.
- Typical specifications offer an ultra-low noise level of 170dBm to 1Hz DANL, making it ideal to sniff out weak signals that may be hidden under stronger signal transmissions.
- Units are equipped with internal GPS to track positioning and location of signal transmissions.